The purpose of the Covenant student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and the community, the student council is the voice of the student body. They help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the school wide community.
The function of the student council is based upon parliamentary procedures. Ideas are presented, voted upon and confirmed by the student body president. Any student that is interested in leadership, organizational behavior, event planning or becoming more involved in the school is welcome to become involved in student council.
Class Officers: (6)
- President (Senior Student)
- Vice President (Junior Student)
- Chaplain (Student from 9th-12th)
- Secretary (Student from 9th-12th)
- Historian (Student from 9th-12th)
- Treasurer (Student from 9th-12th)
Class Representatives (8):
- Two from each grade level (9th-12th)
- 1 male and 1 female