We are excited to announce our 2024 Masquerade Gala! This year’s event will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2024 at The Nathaniel Center. It will be an evening filled with fellowship and fun as our community comes together to support The Covenant Preparatory School. All monies raised will directly benefit Covenant, allowing the school to provide the highest level of Classical, Christian education to our students.
Your participation is vital to making this event a success. Please prayerfully consider supporting Covenant in the following ways, either as an individual or through a business:
- Become a sponsor. We offer several sponsorship packages.
- Contribute an item, service, experience, or gift certificate to the auction. The Gala will have both a silent and live auction, therefore donated items are greatly appreciated.
- Join us at the event. Tickets are $75 per person which include dinner, dancing, and participation in the live auction.
Your generous support enables Covenant to provide a Christ-centered education as we partner with parents to holistically develop our students, mind, body and spirit for the glory of God.
The Gala Committee
The Masquerade Gala Committee consists of parents and administrators:
- Gala Coordinator: Lorraine Hill
- Prayer Chair: Ashley Greene
- Event Chairs: Ruth Ann Goodwin, Mary Ellen Holmes
- Decoration Chairs: Melissa Bennett, Janie Selph
- Development Chairs: Danielle Cormier, Vanessa Watson
- Classroom Projects Chairs: Ashley Greene, Gabriella Webster
For additional questions or comments, please contact Mary Ellen Holmes at email@example.com or at 281-359-1090 ext. 214
If you are unable to attend the Gala but would like to contribute, please click on the Donate Now button.
The Covenant Preparatory School is a registered 501(c)3 organization with Tax ID #76-0367761. Contributions are deductible to the extent permitted by law.